Friday, August 03, 2007

weekend art by Nina


Finally finally, I got my camera hooked up today and am still figuring out the software. THIS is fresh art. I just drew this darling starling for Truvey's birthday next week.
Leroy came over today with files of pix to download on my computer. Since I lost all my pix and Leroy and I have shared the last 7 years (so many festivals and parties!) many memories have been resurrected! REMEMBER always copy your files to an extra disc! I didn't but thanks Leroy for bringing back my memories!
MORE next week!

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

I love this piece. It is so detailed and beautiful. So glad you got your camera now. Thanks for your lovely comment, once again. You are so nice to me!

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Love Eilen

Pat Paulk said...

Only one??? I love it!!