Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my day job


Here I am at work. I sell appliances, set up orders and deliveries, appease and please customers with good service, rebates and a smile :) no matter what kind of mood I am in! ... I sell front loader laundrey, top loaders, fridges high and low end... dishwashers, cooktops, wall ovens and stoves...& I arrange for installations. Its all about the customer and after 10 mos. I am getting to know the home depot inside and out. We don't have a quota but have to get a good sph...(sales per hour) Its hard work on my feet all day - maintaining the dept. but co workers can be loads of fun. Dealing with customers has made me a better person, more patient, better listener & I can read people more easily.... BUT ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO GET HOME TO see my dog, enjoy my house and DO ART!

4 comments:

Monsoon said...

Well done you excellent saleswoman you! Looking pretty gorgeous there! ;-) I really do love oyur new hair colour Nina, it suits you a lot!

It's good that you've learned something from this job, isn't it!? To work with customers you really need to be patient and smiley, no matter how much you might want to spit at the person in front of you. Once I wanted to smack a lady over her face, she was being so obnoxious.

Hugs Eilen Villemo :-)

Katie McKenna said...

I dinna know your hair colour before but I like the colour it is.

Sounds like an interesting job. :)

floots said...

well you look a lot more friendly than your UK counterparts i can tell you that :)

Pat Paulk said...

And if the customers get too rude shove them in the front in washer and spin the *&^%$ out of them!!!