Saturday, June 16, 2007

farrah


What a lovely surprise to come home to after an awful day at work ! (I was sick at work and barely hanging on... I am still weak from this bad bronchitis bug... and a surge in BP from coughing)

The surprise? Truvey came by and put a wonderful present in my canary cage... a fancy female breed with a feathered hairdo.... we'll call her FARRAH! She's a new companion for Jacques... Hopefully they will mate... but its good that Jacques has a little company! Everyone needs someone!

THANKYOU Truvey :) check http://mastertruvey.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

Oh wow! I can understand you were happy over such an incredible present! I am sure Jacques is happy now that he has company. A two-some, eh!?! They are beautiful!

And so is your latest art. Happy colours!! I am also painting these days. More abstract though, and I am not really good at it. Who cares, as long as I like it. *lol*

Hugs - Eilen

Pat Paulk said...

Good for Jacques!! Hope the bronchititis clears up. No art?